Saturday, January 06, 2007

Well Can't Believe It's 2007

Well here it is 2007 . And I've accomplished nothing. Good thing I made no new years resolutions. That way their will be no way I will fail. HA!HA! I praise theLord for being so faithful to me in 2006. Although I fell way short of what was expected of me by me. You know I'm my own worst critic. So I never really quite measure up. But God knows my limits and gently nudges me to go ahead and try. Sometime I don't want to try. But as my very wonderful friend Tami always says" it's not about you!" At times the green eyed monster of feeling sorry for myself gets the better of me. If it wasn't for the Bible Study group and all the good discussions it would be a lost cause, for my soul.
This past year has been full of learning experiences. That God loves me no matter what size I am. And if He loves, then why don't I love me? After all God made us in his likeness, so if I don't like me, Am I telling God I don't like him. Also learned it's not about me, it's about him. A very hard lesson to learn. Cause there are times I'd like to be the center of it all. It's amazing how the Lord has brought so many wonder people into my life. And brings me closer day by day. Thanks be to his wonderful love. 2007 will be an awesome year to learn more about my GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home